Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Tuesday, August 29
Today was Isabelle's first day of school.
Daddy began his 2nd year at DTS .

Isabelle's school is right across the street from DTS.
As Isabelle walked up the steps to her school she told her Daddy,
"You be safe at your school and I'll be safe at mine"
Mark went to class and Isabelle went in to meet her teacher.
She walked into the class and investigated for a minute,
then she sat down with the other children.
She said "Bye Mama".
That was it....sniff, sniff.
YEA! She is in school, she needed to go to school,
and she is so ready for school.
We picked her up aboout 1:30pm,
she didn't stop talking until 6pm.
She passed out.
Mark had a great day...great classes, Professors and Chapel.
I think he liked the socializing the most.
Just like Isabelle he didn't stop talking... until he picked up his Greek text.
Then he passed out!
GIT-R-DONE!
"I was happy to be there for both of their days.

I went to chapel and registered for a class!"


6 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Folbrecht said...

Michelle, Kevin went to school too! I know what you mean when you say that Isabelle needed to go to school, same with Kevin! Now with Mark's school, do yo

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Folbrecht said...

Michelle, Kevin went to school too! I know what you mean when you say that Isabelle needed to go to school, same with Kevin! Now with Mark's school, do you have 2 or 3 more years of school? Hang in there and Git-R-Done! Then join us and start planting some churches among the unreached of Eastern or Western Europe!
Jeanie

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is in school!! how exciting for her and you!!!
Mark much GRACE this year in school we miss ya' all love ya

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

Congrats on beginning Year Two, Mark! I'm so glad we got to see DTS this summer with you. Helps us picture where you are and what you're doing. Makes praying easier.

And little Izzy . . . what a girl! You'll have fun keepin' up with her! Better you than me!

Love you guys!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I got there a little late for this Pic but it was fun seeing you all!! I love you all very much!!

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would update this blog with the pics that include me you will get a lot more viewing. You gotta think like the networks...consider me your best show during sweeps week.:) I know Michelle "Oh my word"! Love you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home