Thursday, September 04, 2008

Back to L.A.!!!





I was sent to LA in the beginning of May to participate in a media conference for DTS. I was asked by DTS to treat some alumni in the area to a lunch. So I asked the guys from COD if they were hungry!!! They're always hungry.



Pictured from left to right Tom Townsend, Scott Dodson, David Anderson.



All three of these men have built into my spiritual development while Michele and I were in L.A.




Reg Grant and I went up to the Angeles National Forest before we spent the day on the CBS lot NY City street scene.







After my conference at CBS Studio I was able to catch up with my best friend from growing up John and his family Cheri, and their two girls Kay and Laney.



Oh yeah this is me trying to be Cool with a little help from John's Mini Cooper!

After hangin with John and Cheri I raced for a fast vist with our dear friends Lee & Crystal Wigglesworth. You remember them from their 2005 Thanksgiving visit with the Berkmans.

Their sons are all grown up and Tyler enters BIOLA University as a music major and Blake is leading a student prayer group at his Jr. High School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home