Wednesday, October 04, 2006

We also were visited by Scotty Ray. Wow. What a great time. Lots of laughs, hugs and fun! Scotty breezed in played with Isabelle, TP'd the neighborhood with Kaitlin, laughed with Mark and ate at Chez Michele. We got to catch up in person instead of the weekly phone call. Again we did the tour of Dallas and the Seminary. We celebrated Labor Day with Greg and Michelle Fink, friends from our home church who are also here at Seminary. Scotty left his Hawaiian shirt for Kaitlin with his cologne on it. She wore it every night to bed for weeks. Sometimes we wondered if Scotty was still here?' Our visit with Scotty was filled with laughter and great heart to heart time. We sure do miss our little brother!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is what I am talking about!! You want increae your nielson rating? Put Ohio State and Scotty Ray on the website! Now that is what I am talking about!! Tell Katlin I am sending a new shirt soon! I love you guys with all of my heart!

Michelle-I love you big sis!
Mark- Your a steely eyed missle man my friend!
Katlin- I am still picking rice out of my Bible!!
Isabel- Lots of kisses to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home