Wednesday, October 04, 2006


OHIO STATE vs TEXAS
What a game! What fun!
What a crazy man I am married to!
He hangs that flag every week.
I was wondering the night of the game if we would be egged or worse?
Seriously, this is Texas they are serious about football!
Here we are all decked out in OSU apparel.
David Wilhite who was born in Ohio and lives down the street,
came to watch the game with us. He was wearing an upside down Texas shirt.
Mark of course projected the game on the wall.
He must have smiled for days over this win!
I think this might have made studying Greek a bit easier.
Come on down Y'all and watch a game with us!
I promise it is always entertaining.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

Let's hope it's a USC vs Ohio State final!!! I'll even fly down to Texas and watch the game with you if it happens. Ok, I'm kidding about the flying part, but it would be an awesome game...too bad it won't be a traditional Rose Bowl matchup...that would make awesome. Hope all is well...

Blessings from APU,

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home